Capacity Building Program For Mathematics – Class X
Venue: Red Roses Public School, Saket
Date: 27& 28 JUNE, 2019
Resource Persons: Ms. Praveen Ralhan and Ms. Ishita Mukherjee
Attended by :Ms. NeerjaSharma & Ms. VidishaTangri.
It is a good platform to address some academic issues/ challenges/ problems/ doubts etc. that support the stake holders to get a deeper understanding on subject and concepts. In connection with the same thought, a workshop was organized by C.B.S.E. on 27 and 28 June 2019.
The workshop was based on:
- To put sturdy base for teachers on learning.
- Planning and visualizing classes.
- To equip the teachers with varieties of activities in teaching and learning.
- To strengthen the teachers in planning and visualizing lessons.
- Making students more involved and developing inquisitive behavior.
Reflections and Learnings:
The workshop was very helpful in following ways:
- We should devote time to search content which help to improve our skills and knowledge.
- How to develop students’ interest towards the topic.
- To develop application bent of mind with logical and rational thinking. Taught me how to think outside of what the textbook offers.
- Encourage students to question logic behind every concept.
- Brought that Mathematics is a subject of understanding, not learning.
Activities conducted by teachers Group Photograph
It is a matter of great pride for K.R. Mangalam World School , G.K-II that Ashvath Mittal of Class V C has been on a winning spree in Chess by getting home awards , trophies and certificates from all across India.
- NCC : Annual Training Camp for NCC Girl Cadets
- 18 NCC Girl Cadets of K.R. Mangalam World School, G.K. II participated in the NCC Annual training camp which was held from 13 June to 22 June at Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi . The girl cadets enthusiastically participated in various activities set up for them in the camp. The highlights of the camp are listed below:
- 1.Swach Bharat Abhiyan
- 2.First Aid programme
- 3. Indulging in various sports
- 4.Taking part in cultural programme
- 5. Participation in International Yoga Day
- 6.March past drill.
- The NCC girl cadets stood 2nd in the group song organized in the camp
K.R. Mangalam World School, G.K-II believes that education can not be confined to the four walls of the classroom but can be explored by venturing into new places. In pursuit of the same, around 50 students and teachers are on an educational trip to NASA to explore the frontiers of space in June 2019.
German Exchange Programme
K.R. Mangalam World School, G.K-II is in collaboration with St Emmeram Realschule, Munich under an Exchange Program. The students and Teachers of the collaborative schools are undergoing project activities in order to learn the culture of each other.