Date: wednesday,20 March, 2019
Venue: Multi-Purpose Hall
One of the most important challenges of the school is to orient and enlighten the new set of parents of Nursery who come to the school with aspirations and dreams for their child.
- A well structured programme was conceived for the session 2019-20 to welcome and familiarize parents with the ethos of the school and the spirit behind our methodology.
- The orientation programme for the parents encapsulated mesmerizing performances ranging from Welcome Dance, Poem by K.G. students which encouraged a prolonged appreciation from the audience.
- The show reflected the enthusiasm and confidence of our tiny wonders.
- A power point presentation enlightened the parents about the objectives and philosophy of the school.
- It emphasized that provision of an optimal atmosphere and giving individual attention to each child ensures that every child grows and progresses to the best of his/her potential.
- The presentation elucidated the activities that are undertaken to develop the motor skills and eye hand coordination. The curriculum emphasized on Motor Skills, Reading Skills, Language Skills and Numbers, Shapes and Pattern Work.
The Principal, Dr. Sangeeta Arora shared her vision with the new members of the KRM family. She laid stress on the holistic development of the child which is the main aim and objective of the school. At K.R. Mangalam World School GK II, efforts are made by the teachers and opportunities are given to children to excel in every field. Ms. Sanya Gupta, shed light on the Nursery curriculum, that it is designed to help children discover themselves and the environment through exploration and ‘hands on’ creative experiences. The programme ended with a briefing by Dr. Raheja, a well known counselor, who highlighted the role of parents in child development and in developing a positive interaction between teachers and parents.
The programme ended with the National Anthem.