Capacity Building Program For Mathematics – Class X
Venue: Red Roses Public School, Saket
Date: 27& 28 JUNE, 2019
Resource Persons: Ms. Praveen Ralhan and Ms. Ishita Mukherjee
Attended by :Ms. NeerjaSharma & Ms. VidishaTangri.
It is a good platform to address some academic issues/ challenges/ problems/ doubts etc. that support the stake holders to get a deeper understanding on subject and concepts. In connection with the same thought, a workshop was organized by C.B.S.E. on 27 and 28 June 2019.
The workshop was based on:
- To put sturdy base for teachers on learning.
- Planning and visualizing classes.
- To equip the teachers with varieties of activities in teaching and learning.
- To strengthen the teachers in planning and visualizing lessons.
- Making students more involved and developing inquisitive behavior.
Reflections and Learnings:
The workshop was very helpful in following ways:
- We should devote time to search content which help to improve our skills and knowledge.
- How to develop students’ interest towards the topic.
- To develop application bent of mind with logical and rational thinking. Taught me how to think outside of what the textbook offers.
- Encourage students to question logic behind every concept.
- Brought that Mathematics is a subject of understanding, not learning.
Activities conducted by teachers Group Photograph
It is a matter of great pride for K.R. Mangalam World School , G.K-II that Ashvath Mittal of Class V C has been on a winning spree in Chess by getting home awards , trophies and certificates from all across India.
- NCC : Annual Training Camp for NCC Girl Cadets
- 18 NCC Girl Cadets of K.R. Mangalam World School, G.K. II participated in the NCC Annual training camp which was held from 13 June to 22 June at Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi . The girl cadets enthusiastically participated in various activities set up for them in the camp. The highlights of the camp are listed below:
- 1.Swach Bharat Abhiyan
- 2.First Aid programme
- 3. Indulging in various sports
- 4.Taking part in cultural programme
- 5. Participation in International Yoga Day
- 6.March past drill.
- The NCC girl cadets stood 2nd in the group song organized in the camp