Capacity Building Program For Mathematics – Class X
Venue: Red Roses Public School, Saket
Date: 27& 28 JUNE, 2019
Resource Persons: Ms. Praveen Ralhan and Ms. Ishita Mukherjee
Attended by :Ms. NeerjaSharma & Ms. VidishaTangri.
It is a good platform to address some academic issues/ challenges/ problems/ doubts etc. that support the stake holders to get a deeper understanding on subject and concepts. In connection with the same thought, a workshop was organized by C.B.S.E. on 27 and 28 June 2019.
The workshop was based on:
- To put sturdy base for teachers on learning.
- Planning and visualizing classes.
- To equip the teachers with varieties of activities in teaching and learning.
- To strengthen the teachers in planning and visualizing lessons.
- Making students more involved and developing inquisitive behavior.
Reflections and Learnings:
The workshop was very helpful in following ways:
- We should devote time to search content which help to improve our skills and knowledge.
- How to develop students’ interest towards the topic.
- To develop application bent of mind with logical and rational thinking. Taught me how to think outside of what the textbook offers.
- Encourage students to question logic behind every concept.
- Brought that Mathematics is a subject of understanding, not learning.
Activities conducted by teachers Group Photograph