With the detection of cases of Corona Virus in the NCR, the entire populace is concerned about the spread of this disease. However, as advised by the government, we must not panic. We would like to request parents to follow a few guidelines.
1. If your ward is suffering from a cold, cough, fever or other flu like symptoms, please do not send the child to school unless fully recovered. Please consult a doctor immediately,
2. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water / use a sanitizer. We shall have this done in school too.
3.Teach children personal hygiene like covering mouth and nose with tissue while sneezing and coughing.
4. Avoid shaking hands and hugging people.
5. Maintain a distance of at least 3 ft from people who have a cough or cold.
6. Drink water frequently. Keep yourself hydrated
7. Use a face mask and gloves.
8. Do at least three long breathing sets every morning. Take a deep breath, hold for 10 seconds and exhale slowly.
Let us all stay healthy and help others stay healthy too.