Smart Learning at a Glance
– School Campuses – All schools in the K.R. Mangalam Network strive to create a pollution free, eco friendly environment. The classrooms are airy and spacious, with quality-intensive surroundings, The schools have been designed keeping every facet of a student’s life in mind:
– Library – All the schools have a well-equipped and spacious library, designed to meet the specific needs of the students. Libraries are stocked with a vast collation of books and CDs to suit most varied interests.
– Lab Block – A separate block in each school initiative, with lab systems for all science and social science disciplines is equipped with the latest demonstration facilities. There is a modern media centre and computer lab, with the latest books, CD ROMS and other learning material for interactive learning.
– Maths Lab – All the school have Maths labs – separate ones for the Primary, Junior and Senior school. The labs are equipped with computers and teaching aids to make the learning of maths an enjoyable process.
– Smart Classes – All classrooms in the K.R. Mangalam Network are smart classes that keep up with technological advances in the field of education.
– Science Lab – Separate science labs for the senior, Middle & Junior school, are equipped with latest apparatus and equipment.
– Activity Block – These block in each of the K.R. Mangalam World Schools are fully equipped with all the arts, craft and music facilities to develop an appreciation of the rich cultural heritage of our country.
– Conference Room & Audio-Visual Hall – Excellent conference facilities and audio-visual halls in each School presents wider scope for interactive learning.
– Counseling and Assistance – Well-trained counselors and psychologists assist students, teachers and parents in dealing with various situations in the interest of the children.