Proud moment for K.R. MANGALAM WORLD SCHOOL,Vikas Puri
Three students of K.R. Mangalam World School, Vikaspuri, ISHAAN KUMAR, KSHITIJ SHAHI, AUJASVI GOSWAMY , have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). NEET UG is a single national-level entrance test for admissions to approximately 90,000 MBBS and BDS seats across the country in colleges approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and Dental Council of India respectively. From June 12, candidates who have qualified the examination will be allowed to participate in NEET Counselling for both All India Quota Seats (15% seats) conducted by Medical Council of India (MCI) as well as state-level counselling conducted by individual state authorities for the rest 85% seats.
The Principal, Ms.Meenu Kanwar, congratulated the three students and said, ‘They certainly have a bright future ahead of them and are an inspiration for others youngsters who will be looking up to them. Kudos to them!’
|ISHAAN KUMAR||AUJASVI GOSWAMI||KSHITIJ SHAHI|