CV Raman Science Quest
K.R. Mangalam Group of World Schools believes in instilling scientific temperament and nurturing inquisitive behaviour amongst the students. C.V. Raman Science Quest was conceptualised in 2012 to reiterate the fact that science does not endorse blind belief in anything but contradict and explore both optimistic and futuristic ideas till knowledge is acquired.
The objectives of the C. V. Raman Science Quest are:
- To develop a scientific outlook, probing skills, truthfulness and precision among the students.
- To motivate and inspire the learners to become critical thinkers and empowered learners.
- To familiarise the learners with the life history and outstanding work of renowned scientists in various fields of sciences for the cause of humanity.
- To emphasise on the values and ethics among the learners towards ecology, environment and natural resources.
- To enable the understanding and appreciation of the scientific processes and become scientifically literate learners.
- To provide exposure to variety of problems thereby assessing their verbal, reasoning , numerical, analytical and other abilities to grow and evolve further in their formative years.
- The students securing 90% and above , shall be honoured with E- merit certificates during the academic session.
- Participation Certificates with score.