KRM acknowledges the fact that transformational technologies such as communication and information technology have a powerful impact on society with profound implications. The school has vigorously promoted the use of technology and the online medium. Spearheading the technological initiative is the School’s Principal, who vociferously advocates the need to integrate technology with academics.
The school launched the first edition of its monthly online magazine, Nirantar, in November ’09. The theme based magazine encapsulates school news and events besides providing the students with a platform to voice their thoughts and opinions. ‘It’s our conduit to reach out to the world.’ is how our Head Editorial team, envisions its reach in the times to come. Accessibility and connectivity across the globe spurred the Nirantar team in this endeavor.
Our vision for technology in education presupposes the need to prepare students for a future characterized by change.
By teaching students to use digital technology effectively, we will help them develop skills as critical thinkers and problem solvers—actively engaged in learning through gathering, organizing, analyzing and interpreting information, and by hypothesizing, exploring and inventing.
KRM acknowledges the fact that transformational technologies such as communication and information technology have a powerful impact on society with profound implications. The school has vigorously promoted the use of technology and the online medium.
Our technology plan continually adjusts and improves to integrate curriculum support and staff development with technology systems and infrastructures that keep pace with new and remodeled facilities designed for 21st Century learning.
- Create 21st Century learners who create, collaborate and communicate.
- Eliminate the digital divide.
- Use digital tools for academic and personal learning.
- Personalize learning for all students centered around their individual needs and goals.
- Support students in becoming good digital citizens.KRMWS offers technology with the curriculum as a tool to enhance the learning experience of students. Information technology and multimedia are an integral part of classrooms. Students retain information longer when they can visualize the concepts.We have
- Well-equipped Digital Lab facilitates the functioning of various aspects of the school.
- Smart classes that convert an ordinary classroom into an interactive learning experience.
- Modern and well-equipped Computer Labs with internet facility so that students have an access to online information for their research needs and projects under the supervision of well trained computer teachers.
- Science Labs
- Maths Lab
- Space Programmes