If a student wishes to withdraw from the school, the transfer certificate will be issued on one month’s written notice by the parent or payment of one month’s fee in lieu thereof. Admission fee will not be refunded in any case.

If a student is absent without any reason for more than 6 days, his/her name may be struck off the school rolls.