We recognize children to be individuals with their own rights . Children of today are active and competent. They influence their surroundings right from the start as well as being influenced by it.
Keeping it in mind, K.R. Mangalam world school Paschimvihar with a dynamic vision approaches towards education in accordance with the changed needs of the new millennium , which balances teacher- planned and child initiated learning, emphasizing responsiveness to children’s strengths , interest, needs and learning styles .
Education is the journey of discovery and growth. Our school’s curriculum focuses on activity based learning and learning by doing. Our lessons are well planned and supplemented with the -4e’s
- educational trips
1) The curriculum is contextual and flexible with main stress on development of communication skills all through the year various plays, dramas, competition etc which in values hundred percent participation is ensured.
2) The core subjects taught are :
- English, Math, EVS in Preschool
- English, Math, EVS and Hindi in Preprimary and class I
3) Other subjects : G.K ,SUPW, Computers ,P.T, Tennis, Skating , Art , Western music, Indian dance , Yoga , Taekwondo, clay modeling and instrumental music as mandatory subjects.
4) Value based education: To inculcate good moral values like honesty, truthfulness, sharing, love and forgiveness, caring etc. our school focuses on value education and its integrated into the curriculum. The day begins with morning assembly where prayers, songs and special days are conducted.
- There is no formal exam in classes preschool to class I.
- The school follows a system of continuous and comprehensive evaluation through assignments and observational activities.
Concept based learning: During the primary years children are inquisitive in nature. Numbers of activities are taken up so that children understand the concept comprehensively and well.
It includes play way and multiple intelligence methodologies , the well and classified curriculum ensure the implementation of all the learning programs in a naturally adaptive manner .The integrated methodology approach offers a well balanced and an ideal learning environment where each methodology is designed to support the another and forms a chain of learning fundamentals in an easier way.
We constantly devise, modify and evaluate the classroom and teaching strategy to formulate the best education for any child. Our main objectives are:
- To foster intellectual, emotional, physical, social and aesthetic development of the students.
- To provide a curriculum that integrates academics with co –curricular activities and sports.
- To enable our students to be independent and confident.
- To help students realize and discover their true potential.
- To imbibe vales in students and provide education for life.