Teacher’s Day Krm –Paschim Vihar
Children of pre-primary wing celebrated their teacher’s day by greeting their teachers and enthusiastically willing to understand prime ministers session.
Mr. Narendra Modi addressed the students from all over India. The following were the key points :
- 1. He emphasized on the role of teacher in building the society.
- 2. He stressed on arousing the ambition of becoming a teacher.
- 3. He revealed his dream of exporting good teachers, to cater the need of teachers all over the world
- 4. He asserted the contribution of teachers and mothers behind every great successful person.
- 5. He expressed his wish to revive the time when the teachers were revered.
- 6. He re-asserted his speech on Independence Day for washrooms especially for girls in schools.
- 7. In this regard he asked for the support from all the schools and parents together, ensure hygiene and to raise the level of education (like asking parents to take one period in a week )
- 8. He insisted on building National character.
- 9. He also want the parents not to deprive their children from technology , and consider it as a social crime.
- 10. He expressed his concern over lack of physical activities in the students’ lives.
jaIvana mao KolakUd nahI hao tao
jaIvana iKlata nahI hO.
- He advocated to inculcate the reading habits amongst the students.
- He also emphasized on the importance of knowledge over mere information.