Trip to Nainital and Jim Corbett National Park
On 4th/oct/2017 evening at 9:00 p.m, the students of IX -XII going for the trip gathered at the School Campus for their trip. They boarded the bus at 10:00 p.m and started their trip for Nainital and Jim Corbett.
Day 1 (5/10/17)- The students reached the hotel in Bhimtal at around 8:00 a.m , they were made to settle down on their respective room. Post freshening up and breakfast,
* The students were first taken to the ARIES Observatory in Nainital, they were shown the giant telescope and given information on its working, they were also taken to the Planetorium where they were shown and later explained on how the celestial bodies are formed.
* Next on the Itinerary was the Eco Cave Garden where the students enjoyed exploring the caves.
* Post lunch, the group headed for the Nainital Market for marketing.
* In the evening , the students came back to the hotel, had their dinner and retired for the day
Day 2 (6/10/17) – In the morning, the students had their breakfast and boarded the vehicle for Jim Corbett National park.
* On the way, they visited Jim Corbett Museum and Jim Corbett Falls.
* At 2:30 p.m, we reached the hotel and headed for lunch.
* After a brief rest post lunch, the students were taken to for the adventure activity where they enjoyed activities like
8 Obstacle Course
200 mtr. zip line
36 ft. wall climbing &
* After coming back from the adventure sports, they enjoyed the evening with snacks and a light music. A telescope was set up for the students in the resort and they viewed the moon and few constellation, the students were enlightened with information regarding the constellations and other celestial bodies
* They had their dinner after the session and then called it a day.Day 3 (7/10/17) – The students started their day with jungle safari. They returned back and had their breakfast, spent some quality time with each other till lunch, after lunch a bunch of activity was planned out for them which included Rocket Jumping, putting the loop into the pole, cricket etc. In the evening after snacks, they viewed the Saturn and few more celestial bodies. Later in the evening , they danced to the tune of Punjabi music. They had their dinner and finally retired for the day.
Day 4 (8/10/17) – In the morning, the students got ready to leave the place with sweet memories. After breakfast the students boarded the bus for their return journey. They reached the school at around 4:30 p.m and dispersed with their parents with a happy face.Teachers on duty – Mr. Sanjeev Choudhary
Mr. Rajender Bisht
Mrs Nobonita Paul
Ms Swati Dhami